On 4 Apr 2012, Alan told this:

> On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Attila Kinali <att...@kinali.ch> wrote:
>
>> I finaly got the time to work on this again and got my net5501
>> working without crashes even under heavy load and using wlan at full
>> power. At least not within 24h.
>
> Great that someone is working on this, but 24 hours is not much.  If I
> recall correctly one of my net5501 could go up to 2 weeks (of light
> use) without crashing.

That's not very impressive! Mine is normally up for >70 days (depending
on kernel upgrades), and essentially never crashes for non-software
reasons. It's not heavily loaded most of the time, but it sees large
load spikes sometimes and is doing a lot of network, uh, work.

If you're only seeing two weeks between crashes, something is still
wrong!

> Like others have said, I am eagerly waiting for the description,
> schematics and pictures to fix this.

And I'm wondering why it hasn't affected me. Perhaps because no wlan is
involved, so the power draw is lower?

--
NULL && (void)