Hi,

I'm hoping someone can provide some advice. We have a number of net6501
boards that we would like to manipulate the error and ready LEDs. We are
running Debian Wheezy with 3.2.0-4 kernel.

I have found some resources for manipulating these LEDs on the net5501
board, however information for the net6501 is not so common. I've had a
look inside the kernel source tree for 3.2.0 and
drivers/leds/leds-net5501.c exists, so presumably this can be done on the
net5501.

I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Ben