Hi,

> On 24 May 2017, at 06:27, Michael Sierchio <ku...@tenebras.com> wrote:
>
> I purchased a PC Engines apu2c4 with a case, and it ended up being about USD
> 125 including shipping. Better in nearly every way, with the good sense to
> include a heat spreader to use the case itself to dissipate heat.

Same here, looks like the apu2cx will be our platform of choice. Although, I
rather doubt we’ll see reliability like this (net5501s in router service):

xxxx% ssh root@10.2 uptime
Password:
 9:27AM  up 1788 days, 16:45, 0 users, load averages: 0.06, 0.01, 0.00
xxxx% ssh root@10.1 uptime
Password:
 9:27AM  up 1828 days, 12:16, 0 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

> La vie continue...
>
> --
> "Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is no
> wiser, but an intelligent person requires only two thousand five hundred."
>
> - The Mahābhārata

Bob Bishop          +44 (0)118 940 1243
r...@gid.co.uk    fax +44 (0)118 940 1295
             mobile +44 (0)783 626 4518