Pekka Pessi a écrit :
On 5/11/06, Thomas Rosenblatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I' have done my dns resolution solution . And I do not know why,
sometimes, randomly I got bugs which makes my program failed. (Assertion
failure, or sup->tid different from thread pid ! Whereas my root objects
are always used with the same thread...). (Bug that hardly happend in
gdb... not easy to fixed)

Do you have the call trace leading to assertion failure?

--Pekka

I have it when the sup_tid is different from thread pid:)
in the su_root_destroy()
--->assert(SU_ROOT_OWN_THREAD(self))

But for the others failure I have no core files, and I do not know how to get informations about the failure!

Thomas.