I think I have traced my growing memory size down to msg headers which seem to multiply on each REGISTER refresh and SUBSCRIBE refresh.

The two I have traced down are allocated in:
msg_header_alloc()
called from:
sip_request-create() and sip_creq_create()
called from:
nta_msg_request_complete()
called from:
nua_creq_msg()
called from:
refresh_register()

It appears these headers are removed with msg_header_remove(), but not freed.
Shouldn't msg_header_remove() free the removed headers ?
If not, it seems like the calling routine should free them since they are no longer necessary. These headers are not really lost, since they are allocated with their home pointing to the du_msg object in the ds_usage object of the handle, but the memory will continue to grow until the handle is destroyed.

Colin..