Hey Claudio,

And welcome onboard! To build sofsip-cli you first need to fetch a
Sofia-SIP release (or get one from darcs repository). Then configure,
make and make install Sofia-SIP. After this you can proceed with
sofsip-cli:

~/dev/sofsip-cli>  PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/path/to/just/installed/sofia-sip/
lib/pkgconfig ./configure
~/dev/sofsip-cli>  make

So, you need to tell to pkg-config where to find Sofia-SIP headers
and libraries (if not on the default path).

Best regards,

Martti