Hello,

I'm writing a simple registrar + stateless proxy. I.e. the registrar
part should handle register requests (within a leg) and all other kind
of messages should be proxied statelessly.

For the registrar part I used a default leg like described in [1]. This
works fine.

Now I wanted to add a callback to handle stateless messages to my agent
like described in [2]. But it appears that this callback is never
called. Even if I remove my default leg from the agent!

[2] states "The callback function will be called to process incoming SIP
messages that do not match with any existing transaction or dialog."

What does this mean? Is it possible at all to handle some dialogs in
legs and some other messages in the stateless way in the same agent?

I create my agent as follows:

nta_agent_create(
        root, /* Event loop */
        URL_STRING_MAKE(LOCAL_SIP_URL),
        message_callback,
        NULL,
        TAG_NULL());

Thanks in advance,
  Jonek.

[1] libsofia-sip-ua/docs/html/nta/index.html#nta_incoming_t
[2] libsofia-sip-ua/docs/html/nta/index.html#nta_register_f