Hello Diego,

On Sep 8, 2006, at 8:43 PM, ext Diego Betancor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think you are in the right track updating documentation. Sofia-
> sip is a
> great stack but the documentation is not. If you would like people
> too use
> and to contribute may I suggest.
>
> 1. Answer all questions. Few days ago I asked about a registrar
> (did read
> the doxygen generated documentation, read the mailing list) nobode
> answered. It didn't make me feel welcome.

To me it seems Pekka answered you 11 minutes after your post had
appeared to my mailbox... maybe he's reply got lost on its way to yours.
Anyway, here's the thread with Pekka's answer below: http://
sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=30384794&forum_id=45790

Best regards,

Martti

--
Martti Mela, Nokia Research Center