Hello,

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, Stanislav Zahariev wrote:

> When are you planning to implement full support for MinGW? The last time i

in principle we try to support both Cygwin and MinGW (and both have worked
at least at some point), but we are not continuously testing on these
platforms, so build errors are possible (and it's good to report these).

> tried using the latest gcc and CVS sofia-sip I get the following errors (btw
> I had to change -pthread to -pthreadVC2):

Hmm, should '-pthreadVC2' be always the default for MinGW?

> ./.libs/libstun.a(stun_dns.o): In function
> `priv_sres_cb':C:/msys/1.0/home/sofit/sofia-sip/libsofia-sip-ua/stun/stun_dns.c:88:
> undefined reference to `_imp__sres_sort_answers'
> :C:/msys/1.0/home/sofit/sofia-sip/libsofia-sip-ua/stun/stun_dns.c:121:
> undefined reference to `_imp__sres_resolver_timer'

This seems very strange. It looks like the linker cannot find functions of
the 'sresolv' module... :o

What's the compiler command that produces the above error?

--
  under work: Sofia-SIP at http://sofia-sip.sf.net