Hello,

I am writing a server with nta. I would like to receive everything in the
default leg (I keep a state machine with call-id, to, from) including PRACK.

Right now if the client CANCEL, sofia sends a 200 OK and a 487
automatically without me getting anything in the callback function. The
only thing that I get is the ACK to the 487.

It is fine for sofia to send the 200 + 487, but I need to know when the
CANCEL is received.

Any suggestion?
Thank you, Diego