Hi,

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have installed sofsip_cli-0-12 and sofia_sip-1.12.1 on my linux System.
> I'm looking at implementing setting the IP TOS for SIP messages and RTP
> packets.
[...]
> 2)for Rtp transfer, i dont have found wo sent the RTP-Packet.
>
> ./sofiasip sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED] --media-impl=gstreamer

all the RTP stuff is handled by gstreamer, so you have to modify the code
in gstreamer elements. Specifically, you need to modify gstudpsrc.c
(receiving) and gstdynudpsink.c (sending) in gst-plugins-good package:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gst-plugins-good-plugins/html/gst-plugins-good-plugins-plugin-udp.html

One thing to watch out for that "--media-impl=gstreamer" uses gstudpsink
for sending, while "--media-impl=fsgst" uses gstdynudpsink.

--
  under work: Sofia-SIP at http://sofia-sip.sf.net