Hi,

unfortunately I ran out of time with the release today, but we are almost
there. I tagged the tree already once, but then we found out that the OS X
event loop takes 100% of CPU time, and that had to be fixed (as is fixed
in current darcs tree).

Note that there are now multiple rel-sofia-sip-1_12_5 tags in the tree. If
you fetch sources with this tag, you'll get the correct one (latest). If
for some reason you want to access an older 1.12.5 tag, you'll need to use
the --to-match with a hash to get it.

And then a few comments still (to myself):

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Kai Vehmanen wrote:

> Specific items:
>
> * the NOTIFY response memory leak reported by Colin

We were unable to reproduce this in time.

> * any build issues (one reported by Mike today related to linker
>   errors)

Solved.

> The aim is still to release 1.12.5 this week. Deadline for patches is
> Friday 10:00GMT. :)

We almost made it. :) Anyways, 1.12.5 final is now in the darcs tree, and
I've even written the release notes, but you'll have to wait until Monday
for the official tarball and website update.

A big thanks to everybody who helped to get the release togeter! And a
good weekend everyone!

--
  under work: Sofia-SIP at http://sofia-sip.sf.net