Thanks - using your latest code, it compiles now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kai Vehmanen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: sofia-sip-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Sofia-sip-devel] sofia-sip-1.12.5 Compile failure on win32, VC 6

Hi,

On 06 March 2007,  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I tried it on 1.12.4 and 1.12.5 and got the same errors.  I
>ran "sofia-sip\win32\autogen.cmd" before hand.  I did have to
>edit build_sources.cmd because I was using gawk 3.1.3 (as the
>comment in build_sources.cmd directs you to do).  I'll try
>your latest code and report back.

aa, ok -- you could also try with mawk. Your error hints at a problem
with the autogenerated header files, so it could be an issue with
the version of gawk you are using. You can get mawk from:

http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/mawk.htm

I've tested our current code with both gawk-3.1.5 and mawk-1.3.3,
and the code compiled fine.

--
 under work: Sofia-SIP at http://sofia-sip.sf.net