I'm attempting to parse the SIP SDP packet with the following code:

parser = sdp_parse(home, message, len, sdp_f_insane | sdp_f_anynet);

sdp = sdp_session( parser );

if( sdp == NULL )

{

      // get the error here

      error = sdp_parsing_error( parser ;

}

When I apply this function towards an SDP packet ("message") of:

v=0

o=- 0 0 IN IP4 192.168.28.18

s=none

c=IN IP4 192.168.28.18

t=0 0

m=audio 40226 RTP/AVP 109

a=rtpmap:109 AMR/8000/1

a=ptime:100

a=maxptime:400

a=+g.poc.talkburst

a=fmtp:109 mode-set=0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7;octet-align=1

m=application 40

I get an "invalid attribute name" error.  Please give me any tips on what I'm
doing wrong or how I can resolve this.

Brian