Hi everyone,

first of all, thanks a lot for the new documentation on statistics related
tags, it's been very helpful.
What I'd like to do now is take statistics one step further:
1) Is it possible to query the stack for statistics passing some kind of
parameters (like asking for the number of retransmissions to target IP
x.x.x.x, or number of retransmissions of INVITEs)? - I'm guessing no
2) If not, would it be hard to do?
3) If that's not up in your priorities list, is it something someone who's
not so familiar with the code (say, me) would be able to do?

Thanks.

Fabio Margarido