Hi. We have faced a problem when trying to compile Sofia-sip
for Open C, for use on the Symbian platform.

Based on Martti Mela's instructions for building the Open C ported Sofia,
we entered the following commands:
   cd sofia-sip\open_c\group
   bldmake bldfiles
   abld build gcce urel
(Please note that the ARMV5 compiler is not available; we used
GCCE instead, although Martti recommends "abld build armv5 urel".)

The following compilation error occurs:
   X:\sofia-sip\libsofia-sip-ua\su\su.c:185: #error su_localinfo() cannot
   map interface name to number

How can this error be corrected? Is it a bug, or maybe something that works
for ARMV5 but not for GCCE? (We didn't try ARMV5 build, because the ARMV5
compiler is commercial, according to our knowledge. We didn't want to
purchase it just for trying it.)

With great probability, we need to use Open C Sofia-sip in our project,
so we would appreciate the help of Sofia-sip experts on this error.

Details of our build environment
* Sofia-sip version: We downloaded the module "sofia-sip" from the
   Darcs repository http://sofia-sip.org/repos/ yesterday, on 16 July 2007
* Open C has been installed and the Open C examples work in our system
* X: drive is a subst'ed drive that contains the Symbian SDK directories
   (because Sofia-sip MMP files referred to absolute paths like \Epoc32\...)
* We heard of the Open C based Sofia-sip port being available in Martti's
   message
   http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.telephony.sofia-sip.devel/1717

Regards,
- Otso Kassinen