Hi,

________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ext
Stefan Leuenberger
        Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 5:53 PM
        To: sofia-sip-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
        Subject: [Sofia-sip-devel] Reject calls in nua_i_invite based on SDP

        Hi there,

        when I use nua with automatic SDP (soa) my application gets two

        callbacks:

        1.      nua_i_invite --> signaling the reception of the invite message

        2.      nua_i_state --> reporting the parsing results of the SDP=20

        SIP stack and phone-application run in separate processes.

        On nua_i_invite I send an INVITE to the phone-application and it starts
to ring.

        If I get nua_i_state I check if the SDP fits. If I recognize that the
SDP does not fit (e.g. since I only support SRTP calls and the invite only
contains SDP for plain RTP), I send a 415 "Unsupported Media Type"

        and the call is canceled.

Isn't 488 the proper status code to use here?

BR,
  Mikhail