Hi, mikhail
    Thank for your explaination, really preciated.  Do you have
experiences on delevlop sip-phone on cross-platform to share with me. If
I wanna put sofsip onto a target with arm cpu, do I try to compile glib
using cross-compiler, then compile sofsip with glibc, and finally put
sofia-sip.so and  libglib.so and sofsip onto my target to run.  Sorry,
I'm new to sip's world, hope some advanced can give me helps. thank you
a lot.

BS. Jason.