2008/2/6, Jerry Richards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Is there a tag to set the priority of sofia-sip threads?  How can I find out
> what the thread priorities are set to at runtime?

Sorry, no tags. The pthread_create() is called with NULL attr
parameter, so the threads have the default scheduling policy and
priority.

Do you want to have an opportunity to call pthread_setschedparam() or
pthread_getschedparam() from the sofia-sip threads? I guess that would
be relatively easy to arrange.

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com