Hi everyone,

I'm compiling the sofia sofsip client for windows. I'm using Windows XP and
MSVStudio 2003. Downloaded gtk+-dev-2.12.9 too!

Compiling sofia-sip-1.12.8 went smooth and generated the desired dll.
Compiling sofsip-cli-0.12 was trickier...

My first wall was a:
error C2065: '__func__' : undeclared identifier
which I postponed by commenting all the appearances.

But now I face a linking issue:
sofsip error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__su_glib_root_create
referenced in function _sofsip_mainloop_create
sofsip error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__su_glib_root_gsource
referenced in function _sofsip_mainloop_destroy
sofsip fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

Went to look for the function and realized that su_source.c was not being
called anywhere... Added it to the project  also... Now it links, compiles,
but crashes when it runs...

Unable to start debugging.
Unable to start program 'c:\Sofsip\Debug\sofsip.exe'.
A security check failed because the IIS Admin Service did not respond. To
fix this, repair or remove IIS, and restart your computer. See Help for more
details on how to do this.

Any ideas?

Best regards
Balakov