Hi, I am getting this error while trying to send a message, does anyone have
any idea hot to get more info to dig into the problem?

I couldn't find anything around.

nua: nua_r_message with invalid handle (nil)

The piece of code around it is:

  nua_handle_t *handle;

  handle = nua_handle(nua, NULL, SIPTAG_TO_STR("sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:5068"),
TAG_END());

  nua_message(handle,

                                                SIPTAG_TO_STR(to),

                                                SIPTAG_FROM_STR(from),

                                                SIPTAG_ALLOW_STR("INVITE,
CANCEL, BYE, ACK, PUBLISH"),

                                                SIPTAG_EVENT_STR("vq-rtcpxr"),

SIPTAG_ACCEPT_STR("application/sdp, message/sipfrag"),

SIPTAG_CONTENT_TYPE_STR("application/vq-rtcpxr"),

                                                SIPTAG_CONTENT_LENGTH_STR(buf),

                                                SIPTAG_PAYLOAD_STR(message),

                                                TAG_END());

  nua_handle_destroy (handle);

It is pretty straightforward, and it tells the problem is the handle, but I
suspect it could be elsewhere.

I don't know how to get more info.

Thanks

Diego Costantini