Hi;
You do not have to add the \" to the sprint f, the realm param already
have quotes.
your sprintf should look like:

      sprintf(auth,"%s:%s:%s:%s",
                      method, realm, user ,password);

Regards
Inca R

On Dec 7, 2008, at 11:17 PM, arun sreedhara wrote:

> [...]
>>                 sip_t const  *sip,
>>                 tagi_t        tags[])
>> {
>>     printf("event %d: %03d %s\n",
>>            event,
>>            status,
>>            phrase);
>>
>>   tl_print(stdout, "", tags);
>>   break;
>> }
>> } /* app_callback */
>>

>> int main(int argc,char** argv)
>> {
>>
>>   sip_addr_t *from,*to;
>>       url_string_t *r_uri;
>>
>>       /* Application context structure */
>>       application appl[1] = {{{{(sizeof appl)}}}};
>>
>>       /* initialize system utilities */
>>       su_init();
>>
>>       /* initialize memory handling */
>>       su_home_init(appl->home);
>>
>>       /* initialize root object */
>>       appl->root = su_root_create(appl);
>>
>>       //su_root_threading(appl->root, 0);
>>
>>       if (appl->root != NULL)
>>       {
>>
>>       /* create NUA stack */
>>       appl->nua = nua_create(appl->root,app_callback,appl,
>>
>>                                SIPTAG_FROM_STR("sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"),
>>
>>                                NUTAG_URL("sip:117.97.73.41:5060"),
>>
>>                              TAG_NULL());
>>
>>       if (appl->nua != NULL) {
>>
>>       nua_handle_t *nh;
>>
>>       to = sip_to_make(appl->home, "sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]");
>>       from = sip_to_make(appl->home, "sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]");
>>
>>       if (to == NULL || from == NULL) {
>>         return 0;
>>   }
>>
>>       sip_aor_strip(to->a_url);
>>       sip_aor_strip(from->a_url);
>>
>>       nh = nua_handle(appl->nua,
>> NULL,SIPTAG_FROM(from),SIPTAG_TO(to),TAG_END());
>>
>>       nua_register(nh,
>> NUTAG_M_DISPLAY("xxx"),NUTAG_M_USERNAME("xxx"),NUTAG_CALLEE_CAPS(0),
>> SIPTAG_EXPIRES_STR("10000"),TAG_END());
>>
>>   /* enter main loop for processing of messages */
>>   su_root_run(appl->root);
>>
>>   /* destroy NUA stack */
>>   nua_destroy(appl->nua);
>>
>>       }
>>

>>       /* deinit root object */
>>       su_root_destroy(appl->root);
>>       appl->root = NULL;
>>
>>       }
>>
>>       /* deinitialize memory handling */
>>       su_home_deinit(appl->home);
>>
>>       /* deinitialize system utilities */
>>       su_deinit();
>>
>>       return 0;
>> }
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 10:49 PM, Inca Rose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>> Hi;
>>> I did not add any NUTAG_REGISTER to my register request,
>>> I think sofia can take the domain part for the req-uri from the To/
>>> From
>>> headers.
>>> Check the following code:
>>> // Sends register to the server
>>> sip_addr_t *from, *to;
>>> url_string_t *r_uri;
>>>
>>> to = sip_to_make(home, "sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]");
>>>
>>> from = sip_from_make(home, "sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]");
>>> sip_aor_strip(to->a_url);
>>> sip_aor_strip(from->a_url);
>>> regHandle = nua_handle(nuaHandle,
>>> magic, // SipAccount object for callback
>>> SIPTAG_FROM(from), // who is sending REGISTER?
>>> SIPTAG_TO(to), // whom we are sending REGISTER?
>>> TAG_END());
>>>
>>> if (regHandle) {
>>> nua_register(regHandle,