Hi all,

I need to make SIP message forwarding in a stateful NTA, but not sure
which is the correct way to do it. I receive the incoming transaction
in the default leg, but how do I forward the SIP message to another
user? Do I need to create an outgoing transaction with
nta_outgoing_tcreate() to perform the forwarding? That seems
complicated, as I would need to put the same input headers in the new
outgoing transaction...

Is it easier to do the forwarding using an stateless callback to get
the input msg_t and just call nta_msg_tsend()?

Which would be the easiest way?

Thanks in advance,
-Aleksander