I am developing a simple redirect server on Windows 2008 Server.  When an
invite arrives, the handler performs a database lookup, and then returns a
302 response with the database response in the Contact field.  The database
access is about 15-30 milliseconds even under high load.  What I am seeing
are performance issues I would not expect.  Performance is OK up to about 30
invite messages per second.  Then I start to see significant lag occurring.
 What happens is that I see log messages indicating the response has be
sent, however, wireshark is indicating that the 302 may not go out until
after a significant delay.  At 30 messages per second I see delays of 1-2
seconds.  Not extreme but it is a concern.  When I start running loads up to
50-100 invites per second I start to see large delays (15-30 seconds) from
arrival of the invite to return of the 302.  I am confident the delay is not
in the database lookup.
I have two questions.  What kind of considerations should I make to optimize
performance of the Sofia-SIP stack?  The other question is, can someone
provide me with some guidance in how to go about troubleshooting this issue?
 I have run out of ideas on isolating the problem.

Jonathan