Hello list,

When NTA receives a request which doesn't match an existing transaction it
passes a pointer to the callback function of type sip_t.  Can this pointer be
dereferenced through the lifetime of the transaction or does it go poof as soon
as I exit the callback function?

I ask because I'm writing a multi-threaded UAS which has to pass some objects
from the callback function on to another thread.  The callback function exits
while the other thread is busy processing the request.  I need to know if I
have to make a copy of whatever sip_t * points to first before I pass it along
for processing.

Thanks.

Regards,
Daniel