2010/3/26 Alexandre Brito <abr...@av.it.pt>:
> I flowing through sofia sip documentation/code trying to find the best way to
> remove an unknown sip header.
> I found that its easy to add any header my using SIPTAG_HEADER_STR or even
> SIPTAG_HEADER(x) by define a new header struct.
>
> However, what's the best option to remove those kind of headers from a sip
> message?

I don't think it is possible when using the tags.

> Should I create a new SIPTAG around the new header, for instance
> SIPTAG_P_CHARGING_VECTOR()? What are my options?

You have to either go through the list of unknown headers explicitly,
or define your own header parser class object. See the sofia-sip-2543
package for examples. If you feel like it, a sofia-sip-3455 package
would probably be appropriated by many folks here.

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com