On date Monday 2010-06-28 22:24:24 +0300, Pekka Pessi phoned this:
> 2010/6/18 Stefano Sabatini <ssabat...@reilabs.com>:
> > On date Thursday 2010-06-17 01:26:51 -0400, Michael Jerris phoned this:
> >> sofia-sip is not dead.  The repository is in the process of moving
> >> to a new repo.  I expect a chunk of patches to be merged in soon, I
> >> was discussing this with the maintainer last week.
> >>
> >> Mike

> > The last darcs commit:
> > Tue Sep 29 14:24:17 CEST 2009  Pekka Pessi <first.l...@nokia.com>
> >
> >  Bug report and original patch by Timo Bruhn.
> >
> > and there hasn't been much activity from the maintainers in the last
> > months and the project somehow didn't managed to get a significant
> > community of developers/contributors.
>
> > That said, there are many projects depending on sofia-sip, so I hope
> > that there will be enough interest to keep the project alive and
> > possibly make it better, switching to a less obscure SCCS may help.
>
> Well, yes, we are currently trying to switch over to git. The git
> repository is available at
>
> http://gitorious.org/sofia-sip
>
> The master branch currently contains the more or less the same commits
> as the darcs repository at sofia-sip.org. It would be useful to
> mention also that on the sf.net.
>
> The next features (and bug fixes) mostly involve DNS resolving and
> transport handling. There seems to be some nasty bugs in transport
> handling that might be hard to fix unless some backwards-incompatible
> changes are made. At the same time it would me nice to get
> multiprocessing support and perhaps complete the hooks for a SigComp
> library.

Hi Pekka,

I tried:
http://gitorious.org/sofia-sip

but I see it contains exactly the same commits as the darcs repo, same
for the mjerris branch.

I'm trying in these days to compile sofia-sip in MinGW, which
currently fails during configuration with the message:
configure: error: "printf cannot handle 64-bit integers"

It seems that Mike already fixed that:
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/SFSIP-131

so I'd like to see how he fixed the problem (and possibly get it
integrated into the main sofia-sip repo) rather than re-invent the
same solution from scratch.

Regards.