I have 2 servers freeswitch with sofia mod. Database both FS is shared.
By means of installation Pacemaker, resource Cluster-IP is realised.

At failure of primary FS, reserve FS receives Cluster-IP. The subsequent calls
successfully pass through reserve freeswitch.

Problem - current calls break. As both FS store the information on current
calls in a shared database, SIP sessions begun on primary FS should proceed on
reserve FS

At present, I test the following scheme
1) I Make a call through the primary FS
2) At the moment of conversation, I simulate malfunction on primary FS
(/etc/init.d/heartbeat stop)
3) Reserve FS receives Cluster-IP.
4) I put down a reciever. BYE comes on reserve FS
5) Reserve FS answers on BYE - SIP/2.0 481 Call Does Not Exist
=(

Whether there are among reading the given mail list people solved the given
problem? Whether probably to continue SIP sessions begun on primary Freeswitch?