From: Pekka Pessi <ppe...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Sofia-sip-devel] Multiple Registration support
To: nauman762-h...@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: sofia-sip-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Wednesday, 14 July, 2010, 16:58

Hi,

2010/7/12 Nauman Sulaiman <nauman762-h...@yahoo.co.uk>

> Then i tried with 2 different accounts, one Sipgate the other Callcentric. I
> created 2 separate register handles and separate call back handlers for each
> handle. I call nua_register twice with the separate handles now.

It should work fine, there is probably something else hosed in your code..

> What i noticed is the REGISTER messages go out to the 2 different providers
> and i get a 401 back from each one, but my callback handlers are not getting
> called, its like the stack is not passing these on.
> I also noticed that the REGISTER messages to the 2 differnet providers are
> getting sent with the same CSEQ number!!! So i assume the stack is getting
> completely confused with the responses. I assumed that sending nua_register
> with separate handles would allow each REGISTER transaction to be treated
> separately and the responses would be routed to the separate handlers.

The CSeq number is generated based on the current time. Two REGISTERs
may have same CSeq as long as their Call-ID header (and tags in From
and To headers) are different.

> Can someone give me a high level description how to set up what i want to, as
> mentioned i have a single account working fine.

It should work just fine, but you can try to enable more detailed
debugging logging with NUA_DEBUG=9 and NTA_DEBUG=9 environment
variable.

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com