Hi Rohan,

2010/7/24 rohan kala <rohankal...@gmail.com>:
> 1) I have initialized su_root_create() function in my main() function, now
> do I have to initialize it in callback function or every othe function to
> send request or incoming request etc.. Or I have to just put
> su_root_run(context->c_root) every time when I expect callback function.

The main loop is executed within the su_root_run() function (until one
of your callbacks call su_root_break(context->c_root)

> 2) What's the role of su_root_threading() where should I initialize it?

If you create a su_root_t clone (e.g., nua_create() creates one), it
can be executed with the original thread and su_root_t main loop, or
by an separate thread. You can select the mode with
su_root_threading() call before the clone is created.

> 3) Once I have created nta_outgoing_tcreate() function and  had sent request
> with it do I have to do nta_outgoing_destroy() before using
> nta_outgoing_tcreate() etc. Or threading can take care of it?

There can be multiple client transactions ongoing, you should call
nta_outgoing_destroy() after you get the final response (or, in case
of INVITE, after you send the ACK to 2XX response).

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com