Hi,

I am new to sofia sip. I am trying to use the sofsip-cli as reference
client, with only signaling part(omiting media), for sip client.

After getting 407 I am sending in nua_authenticate(), nua_handler,
authentication string and tags and it is working fine for register,
but for 407 to invite i am following similar procedure but second invite
doesnot contain the authorization header.

I am calling the following function
nua_authenticate(authitem->ssc_op->op_handle, NUTAG_AUTH(authstring),
TAG_END());

with op_handler being obect of type nua_handle_t got in the call back
function and
authstring is Digest:"myvoipapp.com":prasad1:prasad1

following is the proxy authenticate header in 407
Proxy-Authenticate: Digest realm="myvoipapp.com
",algorithm=MD5,nonce="4e9f03fb796f1b3b677550875b885dc0",stale=FALSE

But second invite sent doesn't contain the authorization header.

Can you please let me know if i am missing something or any other tag to be
sent.

Thanks and Regards,
   PRASAD