In my  opinion, portability of sofia is not a barrier to implement OS
specific features. Portability is the place where Autoconf comes into
play to help to build code proper to specific OS.
Who should I contact to gain information about possibility to
implement this feature ?
I think that lack of this feature limits the use of this library to
enterprise class systems.
Most service provider class systems implement the feature of  binding
profiles (user agents) to specific interfaces (vlans).

Regards Adam