Hi, I've been using 1.12.10 and as i would like to use the NUTAG_AUTO302 tag
i need to use a release from git. So i'm going for the latest master branch.
I downloaded the tar.gz file, i'm on mac os snow leopard here. With 1.12.10 i
simply used ./configure + make and it built right away.

However there is no configure.sh now so i ran autogen and then configure. but
now there are errors when i run configure. Its complaining about a GLIB macro.
I didn't need to do anything special before so wondering why i'm now
missing dependencies. Is this normal or am i missing something?

Thanks