Hi,

2011/3/30 Leandro Lucarella <llucare...@integratech.com.ar>:
> Hi, I noticed sofia has its own event loop and there is integration with
> glib event loop. It is possible (and easy) to integrate sofia with other
> event loop libraries? I'm interested in integrating it with libev
> specifically.

Integration is possible, the easiness depends how well the concepts
suit with the other event loop libraries. See various su_*_port.c
files for examples.

> If not (possible or easy ;), is it sofia thread-safe?

Sofia-SIP is threadsafe in the sense it uses no static data.

> Can I enqueue
> sofia events into my own loop and thus do the processing in another
> thread (calling sofia API from another thread, different from where
> sofia event loop is running)?

The NUA API is supposed to do suit that model, iow, you should be able
to call nua methods from multiple threads. Other APIs have some design
problems. Your idea of queuing the events sounds interesting. ;)

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com