Hi Matteo,

2011/5/17 Matteo <mbrancale...@voismart.it>:
> going on with debug, the issue is that outgoing_find does not
> check for different to_tag in provisional response.
>
> I've created a patch that "works for me" which
> handles different to_tag in provisional responses and
> manage RSeq in right way if to_tag changed.
>
> but I don't know if this is the proper way to do it.

The early dialog and especially early media with forking is, indeed,
tricky.  There was some talk with Anthony M. on media handling in that
case, but we got never around to define how the media should behave.
(Should the early media from all forks be played? Should they be
mixed? If a 200 OK is received from another fork, how it should be
handled?)

Currently, I think, nua on FreeSwitch sticks to first fork sending it
a 100rel response as you noticed.

My original idea was to handle each fork (especially with reliable 1xx
case FreeSwitch) to handle all the hairiness related to media, but
perhaps there is a cleaner approach.

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com