Hi Vladimir,

2011/6/9 Vladimir Luchko <vlad.l...@mail.ru>:
> Can I answer to the incoming BYE with 200 ok from the application without
> using NUTAG_WITH?
> I`ve init nua with NUTAG_AUTOANSWER(0) and NUTAG_APPL_METHOD("BYE"). Than
> I got nua_i_bye event. I want to answer 200
> with nua_resopnd(nh, 200, NULL, NUTAG_NULL()), but stack emits nua_i_error
> 500 - answer to non-existing request.

The idea is that there can be multiple transactions ongoing (e.g.,
INVITE and PRACK) at the same time.

> why I must use NUTAG_WITH to respond to BYE? What side effects can I get
> if doing something like that:
>>>>
>     if (!t && (sr->sr_method == sip_method_invite || sr->sr_method ==
> sip_method_bye))
>       break;

If your application receives INVITE, then BYE, and decides to answer
to BYE before answering to INVITE, stack might get confused (answering
INVITE instead and leaving BYE server transaction hanging around).

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com