sofia-sip is fine for pretty much any sip you need, however it seems very
strange to me that you would need both h.323 and sip for anything at the same
time.  Are you sure you understand the requirements.  If you are looking for a
head start, you might want to try to build this application using freeswitch
(www.freeswitch.org) as it already supports both sip and h.323.

Mike