Hi, I'm trying to connect to a repro server using the built-in Nokia N9 SIP
client. I can't get it to connect, and believe it may be due to the
protocol. On jitsi, I had to make sure it only uses TLSv1, not SSLv2 or
SSLv3.

Is there a setting I can put in using mc-tool to specify the protocol, or
does anyone have further pointers I should be aware of trying to connect
using the N9? My server setup follows the guidelines from
http://www.rtcquickstart.org/

Thx,
Frederik