Actually we have already ported Sofia for iOS and it's been working really
nice so far, combined with Webrtc for media ;). You can install it directly
on an iOS device from https://tsfr.io/xex2zc if you want to play with it,
and check code at https://github.com/RestComm/restcomm-ios-sdk -it's open
source. What we want to do though it to make integration easier for the iOS
Developer that wants to use just the Sofia part. Hence I said that we want
to come up with a more reusable API.

Anyway, thanks for for your input, we 'll be in touch :)

Antonis