Hi all,

Just started using sofia sip today and got stuck on compiling sofsip-cli-0.16
(15 has the same issue).  Sofia-sip I have installed is latest, 1.12.11.

Issue has been reported several times and it is about error:

/usr/local/include/sofia-sip-1.12/sofia-sip/soa_tag.h:120:3: error:
'soatag_local_sdp_str_ref' undeclared (first use in this function)
   soatag_local_sdp_str_ref, tag_str_vr(&(x))

, however, from old reports I could not figure out how to fix the problem.
Also, fix is supposed to be committed to some git repository that is
unreachable for me.

If anybody still remembers this issue and knows how to fix it please share.

Thanks,

Nenad