v2x2002 wrote:
> Greetings
> 
> My IQ DRM Decoder for Dream
> 
> It's hart ( 2 x EL86 ) born from long modification of SO's and Regen's
> 
> http://www.smail.lt/~ncss/regen_info/MyIQDRM_Decoder_for_Dream_20060209.jpg
> 
> 
> Comments in future ...
> 
> 
> Best regards;
> 
> Saulius.


  Well Saulius,

    what can I say... congratulations for your original and "out of the schemes"
project. Frankly, this is the first time I see tubes and ICs used together in
the same circuit. The 545 series of Tektronix oscilloscopes used a mixed 
technology,
tubes and transistors, but I don't know if they had also ICs in it.

It would be interesting if you could take a few pictures of your realization, 
and
upload them to the Photos section of the group.

73  Alberto  I2PHD



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to