Alberto:

Here's my reverse engineering of the auxi chunk contents for an SDR-IQ file
centered at 1269 kHz. The center frequency is stored to the 1 Hz level so is
really "1269000".

-          1269000 = 135d08 hex

-          I used Riffview to look at the SDR-IQ file contents. It shows
values in decimal form. Expressing the auxi bytes as [0..n], byte 32 = 8,
byte 33 = 93, byte 34 = 19 and byte 35 = 0

So it looks like we have a long variable stored with the MSB in the high
address.

Chuck

  _____