--- In soft_radio@yahoogroups.com, "Janne Pulkkinen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Some sources say that you must write your DLL with C if it is read
> with C, but I somehow doubt that.
>
>  I just would like to hear if you guys have written your own DLL's for
> Winrad with VB. At least I know it is possible then!
>
> 73 de Janne, OH1GTF

 Hi Janne,

   what I can tell you is that I know that it is possible to interface
the Windows APIs from VB. The Windows API are designed to be called
with the calling conventions of the C language, so this should give
you some indications on the feasibility of what you want to do. I
think that you have to code somewhere in your VB code a series of
Declare that map the API entry points with the VB calling conventions.
My knowledge of VB is very minimal, so this is all the help I can give
you...

73  Alberto  I2PHD