Eduardo, EA3GHS

  Yes, I am looking at small signal transistors myself now.  I am here today to
upload a small signal bipolor transistor Darlington arrangement I have figured
out for a 40 dB HF preamp.  I have it operating with  50 ohm input from as low
as 1uV into 50 ohms.

  I stopped and decided I should design an inexpensive 0 to 30 MHz HF front end
amp for these circuits if anyone need one.

  Mostly I want to make as many section modules that can be mixed and matched
for whatever a soul might decide they would do with such circuits.  And the
simple ones can act as test modules in LT Spice.  I like PSpice and
CircuitLogixs also, the later, CircuitLogixs will blow your mind, you ought to
Google for it.

  I got three models to upload now and will have some more on during the week
or so.

  One of todays circuits has 100 ohm I -Q outputs which I think would work well
with one of the diode mixer ideas for a all diode QSD.  I noticed that in the
1N270 diodes the rate of change of voltage and current plotted resulted in a 10
ohm impedance, so a 100 ohm I - Q amp before the diode mixer would work well I
think.

Dan ka9rza
Click here for financial aid options.  Quick and Easy.
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2211/fc/Ioyw6ijndC0C7rZBjuAN0WNL2xZH2fGksZfEajZdSs68ZQJJjEuV6k/