Hello Mat and Chris,

My receiver is the PMSDR, and the software is Winrad version 0,152.
I can recall the situation of the missing 'Start' button only when I do not use
the red square 'stop' button of the recorder for stopping the playback (even
when the player has automatically stopped at the end of the file).
When I press that key, I can see the 'Start' button, and I can go back to the
receiver control. Do you always use that button after the playback?

I have, however, another problem after having played-back a recorded session:
the frequncy readout on the PMSDR display is frozen to the frequency that was
used prior to using the playback function.
The 'Start' button, however, is still there, and I can continue with using the
receiver. I can change the frequency as normal, but the PMSDR display does not
change.
The fix is to restart WinradHD, just similar to what you have to do....

73's de Tom PA2TSL