Von: soft_radio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:soft_ra...@yahoogroups.com] Im
Auftrag von ward
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Mai 2010 16:10
An: soft_radio@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [soft_radio] Re: Implementing your own SDR?

Sorry folks for the problems.... this is my first web page and

I'm working with iweb and doing some quicktime and .......

Anyway, Stephan, you downloaded the zip file and it doesn't
work.  How does it not work?  You will need quicktime.  I assume
you're using the same browser.  I don't know if there is a problem
with some browsers and 'local' web pages....

I'd like things to work for all configurations.  If you can give me
some more info perhaps I can change some things and have
others proceed more smoothly?

Thanks,
ward