pond.james_pond wrote:
> Thank you for your work on WinradF Andrea. Here is a screencap of WinradF

Sorry if this is off topic, as I'm not using a Soft Rock SDR.

I'm not sure why, but WinradF seems to be less sensitive than WinradHD.

I was going to upload a couple of screen prints to the photos area of
this Yahoo Group but Yahoo Groups isn't allowing me in at the moment as
it keeps timing out without loading for some reason.

Anyway, I have put the pictures onto Flickr and the links are as follows

WinradHD
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62825...@n00/4749493618/

WinradF
http://www.flickr.com/photos/62825...@n00/4749493620/

The signal is a 10GHz beacon, via backscatter off a local water tower
using a small horn feeding a 10GHz to 432MHz transverter, into a 432MHz
to 28MHz transverter and then into my Perseus SDR receiver.

As you can see, there is a trace in the smaller Window in WinradF but I
can't see anything in the top window as I can with WinradHD.

Anyone any suggestions as to what I need to alter in WinradF please?

Thanks - Dave (G0DJA)