Hello list!

I?m planing the SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2012 event this year again. I?m trying to get a nice lineup together with making ofs and new developments around our good old SOFTIMAGE. Currently I?m getting the sponsors together to finance our event this year. I?m on a good way, so far ;-)

Here is my question to the list.
I was thinking to convert our "German" event into an "international" event. All the presentations would then be held in English, of course. I don?t know, if the feedback coming from the list and the international communities will be big enough to take this step.

Like in the past years, the event is going to take place in Siegen/Germany around late September, early October. Siegen is a about 1,5 hours by car/train from the international airports Cologne or Frankfurt. The costs for accommodation are moderate.

So let me know what you think.

Cheers,
oliver

PS: I?ve also started a thread on si-community. So if you like, post your thoughts..THANKS!
http://www.si-community.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2322