put a per-object boolean (eg self.emit) attribute on each emitter object,
make a group of all of them,
connect that group to a generate sample set node,
set the filter attribute in that node to your chosen boolean attribute,
now you can switch on which object to emit by setting the attribute to true
or false on each respective object.

--
Vladimir Jankijevic

Elefant Studios AG