Hi Sandy!

We are about to start our Advanced Rigging course (facial rigging), taught by Chris Pagoria from Blue Sky Studios. He does many of the lead character facial rigs on Blue Sky's movies. Chris is VERY good. If you want to learn facial aesthetics, I highly recommend his class.
An old reel: http://chrispagoria.wordpress.com/demo-reel/

Even though Chris is Maya-based, our example rigs are XSI. I use XSI for all our AnimSchool rigs. I was the Character Development Supervisor at Blue Sky and I meet with the Character students in open review sessions each week. So there is some Softimage support here.
We like to think of ourselves as facial experts  :)
http://www.animschool.com/
http://www.animschool.com/DownloadOffer.aspx

Thanks!
Dave G